Immigration issues can be serious.
Get in touch with Central Borders Citizens Advice Bureau now for help and support.
Talk to an adviser
Get advice on a range of important immigration issues from Central Borders Citizens Advice Bureau. We’re here to offer free, impartial and confident advice when you need it most.
Here are some of the topics we cover:
- Visas - getting a visa for a family member, or what to do when your visa runs out
- Legal aid - how to check if you’re eligible, and how to claim
- Divorce - if you’re separating from your partner
- Discrimination - what to do if you feel you’re being discriminated against
- Access to health services
Whether you’re having problems with applications and documents like your visa, or want to know what will happen once you’re granted refugee status, we can offer support and guidance.